NFL Should Ban Pacman for Good

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by TDJets72027, Jun 22, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

You know you're a big time athlete when you've got a posse to do your dirty work for you. As posses go, Pacman Jones has a pretty good one, full of guys equally adept at picking up dollar bills showered on the strip club stage as they are trading shots with whoever gets in their way.

Source: AOL FanHouse

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

sounds awesome... where do I sign up?

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Let him play in Oakland.That's worse than a banning.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Don't ban him for good. Ban him for bad. Send him to Oakland as Dawg stated.

5. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

PacMans from the hood... and now he's the anti VY.
    Uncle Bud gonna have some bubbas pissed when the team goes 6-10 next season.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

please send him to oakland. we need to score points anyway possible be it special teams or taking int's back

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Nasty if you guys can find a way to keep him on the field 24/7 he would definitely get you some takeaways and TD's..

8. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

If he was 6'0" tall this wouldn't be happening... :) Let's at least wait until he is actually convicted of something... you guys are starting to sound like Californians....

9. nastynate184

that's easy but some strippers in the back of the endzone with some hydro, and his butt would never leave

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

guy is a bigger idiot than maurice clarett.....at least he's trying to be...

11. nastynate184

i don't think he is quiet there yet, but he is closing the gap

12. FBJunkie

FBJunkie Starter

Unfortunately for PacMan, he will always run in to trouble wherever he goes if he's hanging with his posse. Then the trouble will be magnified just because of who he is.

13. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

thats definity worse that a life banning

14. nastynate184

Not playing on the defensive side of the ball. The Raiders defense is the crap

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

That I will agree with. However the offense is terrible.

16. nastynate184

yes it is but i am hoping for an improvment with a new coach that has a offensive mindset from this century.

17. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I was on another forum and the Site Admin said Pacman Jones was a potential Hall of Famer if he stayed out of trouble. I said the Admin was on crack and I got banned.

18. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

What site was that? NFL spot?

19. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Lol^ Yessur, all the idiots over there. Guys thinking Vince Young in the 8th best QB in the league and he had more INT's then Touchdowns, and guys calling each other gay. The place is for homos.

20. nastynate184

that's why you can't beat this place