NFL Week Five Against the Spread Pick ‘Em: SportsChump vs. KP vs. Speedbeagle

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Oct 2, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Okay, so I’m starting to feel a little better about myself. On what was a pretty difficult week to pick games, the Chump actually went 8-4-1 while his opponents both went 6-7, leading to the inexplicable urge to refer to himself in the third person.
    I’ll stop now.

While I’ve fared well the last two weeks and narrowed the gap between myself and those ahead of me, there’s still a long season left and a huge mountain to climb to gain back any sort of respectability. Picking games at 41% on the season still leaves you heading home from Las Vegas with nothing but crumpled ATM receipts in your wallet and an ill-advised venereal disease from a night of fun you can hardly remember.

This week features another intriguing slate of games which at first glance don’t appear all that difficult which can only mean I’m staring another four pick week directly in the face. But seriously, we only have one road favorite among the entire slate of 1 and 4 o’clock games? Certainly more than one road team will win out of that lot, right? The question is…. which ones?

Some guaranteed winners at: http://sportschump.net/2014/10/02/n...ck-em-sportschump-vs-kp-vs-speedbeagle/14493/