NFL Week Nine Against the Spread Pick ‘Em: SportsChump vs. KP vs. Ronbets

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Oct 30, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Baby steps.

Just like the grey, sweat-suited, headband wearing Rocky Balboa descended from his front porch to sprint through the streets and triumphantly climb the steps of Philadelphia’s Art Museum, I too raise my hands in victory. Of course, Balboa hadn’t beaten Apollo Creed… but Creed knew it was coming.

In Week Eight, yours truly had his first, ten-win week of the season slicing into KP’s previously unsurmountable lead. Remember when Rocky inflicted that gash under Ivan Drago’s eye in Rocky IV? Of course you do. So does Kevin.

His lead has been narrowed to ten games.

Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Not only have the stakes increased in Week Nine but for the first time this season, we’re staring a bunch of double-digit point spreads squarely in the face. It’s time to be daring.

Our celebrity guest this week is a man they call Bets. RonBets is a Vegas insider and more often right than not when it comes to wagering. I stumbled into him somewhere in cyberspace not long ago and since then, he has consistently provided some valuable insight on whom to bet on and why. This week, we’re putting his skills to the ultimate test. After all, if we can beat a wise guy, then perhaps there’s hope for us.

I’m just hoping he has an off week.

Now, on to the games…

http://sportschump.net/2014/10/30/nfl-week-nine-spread-pick-em-sportschump-vs-kp-vs-ronbets/14661/