NFL Week Six Against the Spread Pick ‘Em: SportsChump vs. KP vs. Big Papa

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Oct 9, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Guess what, gang.

I’m going to football school.

It’s a special kind of football school too. It’s more of a camp, really, for people who know very little about the sport but who are willing to learn. At this Football Camp For Dummies, they’ll teach me all aspects of the game.

I’ll learn the basics. For example, did you know that a touchdown is worth six points? Not only that but after a team scores one of those so-called touchdowns, they line up for an extra point which they’re awarded only after the kicker successfully kicks the ball between two, tall yellow things called uprights.

There are apparently different positions too. Some players are called quarterbacks. Others are called running backs and wide receivers. These players are primarily responsible for scoring the touchdowns while opposing defenses try to stop them from doing so. At the end of the season, there’s this thing called a Super Bowl. The team that wins this game is crowned champion for the year. Apparently, it’s a grand accomplishment.

The reason I’m attending this football camp is because… I CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Guaranteed wrong all day long at:
    http://sportschump.net/2014/10/09/nfl-week-six-spread-pick-em-sportschump-vs-kp-vs-big-papa/14545/