NFLDC's First Mock of The Year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Chiefs will be picking higher that 7th and this town would go full on riot if they took Dez Bryant. They better take O-Line or Safety or this town will go apecrap.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

holy crap. it seems like every other pick is a d-lineman ............ and i don't think that many qb's will go in the first round ...............

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word:

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

How many picks do the Chiefs have next year anyways?

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Does this sound right?

Top 5 1st
    2nd that's practically at the bottom of the 1st
    late 2nd
    early 3rd
    early-to-mid-3rd
    4th
    5th
    5th

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

wow if thats the case HH im going 2 have a Draft pick party lol

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I disagree with most of those picks. I think the Dolphins pick up Cody barring any FA acquisitions. There are plenty of good rush LB prospects to go in the second round.

9. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I like the Cowboy pick but I think Dallas will do like last year and trade down. There could be a large number of underclassmen even some soph. coming out this year that will greatly affect the draft.

10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Well, the Texans have never selected a RB in the first round before and I don' think that is going to change next year.

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I don't think there's any way Cody goes that late in the first round.

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

this is like scott wrights 3rd one of the year lol.

f that though, not about the steelers pick. if we had the balls to take a RB it better be spiller or dwyer

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

cody is overweight and has poor conditioning. dont get me wrong i love the guy but not alot of teams are gonna want to pay top dollar to 2 down player

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i wish wright would add juniors to his rankings until they decide to stay....i cant always keep them straight.

my early pick to go first overall is Berry, hes the best DB prospect ive seen in my lifetime

13. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Bradford top 5 and Bryant 7th ment i stopped reading after that

14. K Train

bradford wont go that high....but its so hard to do a mock right now, i dont think it should mean you should stop reading. he has some good stuff in there.

bryant will most likely be the top WR taken

15. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I think Bradford will go in the top 2 QB's. Chiefs definitely don't need Bryant though...he's almost exactly like Bowe. Decent size, lacks speed.

16. K Train

he makes a valid point though...haley might want something to mirror boldin/fitz

i expect the chiefs to be one of the teams that pursue hampton so that would fill a big need...maybe allow them to take a chance with a glamour pick in the draft. theyve taken oline with albert and like 4 years of Dline ann LB with bowe thrown in. berry wont be there, i think mays will be a huge disappointment so you never knwo who they might target.

hell tate might declare and be in the conversation for the top WR

17. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Local rumors are Berry/Mays. We're by no means a lock to be outside the top 3 so we could have a shot at Berry.

18. K Train

berry is first overall quality...if i had a shot at him anywhere i would pull the trigger and draft him. mays i wouldnt take in the top 20 but thats just me

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Actually it's like his 2nd or 3rd mock of the year, he's just revised it a couple times. Before he had us taking WR Damian Williams out of USC, now it's Cody. I really couldn't argue with either pick. Do you like Damian Williams at all Jihad?

20. K Train

i dont remember seeing damien williams in his draft and i frequent the site quite a bit. are you sure it wasnt mike williams before he quit?