NFLPA President Says They Are Prepping For An Openly Gay Player

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

If there were 32,34 or more gay guys they wouldnt keep their mouths shut. Again, you cant be a large population when you cant even breed yourself into existence in the first place.

and gays dont migrate to what are very manly subcultures in large numbers.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

What does that even mean? I can't formulate a response because that literally makes zero sense.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

A couple of local radio sports talk show hosts seem to think it's Arizona Cardinals WR Kerry Taylor. I heard them talking about it last night.

4. ram29jackson

how does that not make sense ? You cant be born gay when there is no gay gene, therefore you cant breed a large population. Its nothing more then a so called s*x act you either choose or dont choose to do because an*l s*x isnt even really s*x by definition in the first place. Its an act of power and dominance brought about by psychological issues.

The USA barely has a 4% population of gays. That is a fact.

if people could actually be born gay there would be a larger number.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No, ignorant and no.

6. ram29jackson

no, its called critical thought and statistical fact.
    You cant dispute anything I said. You would have to argue that people can be born Bi- which is just ridiculous as well.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No you're wrong, a gay male's brain is identical to that of a heterosexual female. You're right there is no "gay gene" because it isn't one worker, the whole factory thinks that way. Because a gender challenged male chooses to look feminine an is attracted to a man right? :Loco:
    But thanks for playing.

8. Steve12

I'm by no means a gay rights activist, but this has been one of the most ignorant arguments I've ever been a part of.

9. ram29jackson

this has no basis in any scientific fact what so ever.
    plus, that would still have to involve genetics. If theres no gay gene, theres no female brain in a man either. Thats wannabe 15th century scientific logic LOL

..it was gays that wanted to believe there was a gay gene to begin with and started the rumor. Cant get away with that so lets make up some bull about gay brain matter ????

then they try to tell you that, hey, anyone can catch AIDS or hepatitis.

Look at the stats- by and large and majority its a gay disease. Why would you say you were destined to a lifestyle with the shortest life span because the s*x act you say you were born to do causes scaring in the anus and passes blood which leads to various diseases ?? an*l s*x isnt s*x by definition.

why be part of a culture that implodes on itself constantly ?

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Where do you get your "research" from? I get my from numerous psychology books.

Gay men and heterosexual women have similarly shaped brains, research shows | Science | The Guardian

Again, thanks for playing.

11. Steve12

Holy heck dude now I'm convinced you're just trolling. But this isn't the fight club so I'm going to bow out before I break a rule.

12. ram29jackson

everything I've stated is fact. You can google the facts yourself.

13. ram29jackson

these so called proofs dont explain anything other than " hey the brain looks similiar" it proves nothing and explains nothing and if it were true would have real extensive data behind it. Not a few silly paragraphs.

The fact is the ones that try to say they have some proof are usually getting funding from one gay group or another and just trying to appease them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
  14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Jesus dude, I agreed there was no gay gene. Reading is nice, comprehension is another beast, and I'm done derailing this thread.

15. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Honestly, who gives a heck how someone is gay, if they can play football they're gonna get paid.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah but they'll put the AIDS all over everything and we can't have that. AIDS colonies up in all the towels, AIDS soup in the hot tubs, bleach dont kill AIDS, man. Before long it's gonna be 99% of the league has the AIDS and then what? All the strippers and Hooters chicks, they got the AIDS too. Then it's your cousin. Then, man, then it's you. You gots da AIDS. Everyons gots it.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Interesting, very interesting. Links to your sources, please?

18. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

holy heck this whole debate is terrible.

there's no gay gene, just like there's no straight gene. no one told me to like women, i just did. no one told gay people to like the same s*x, they just did.

shut the literal heck up, jesus christ.

and aids being only gay, lmfao.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

While I agree, please keep it civil here, there is a thread in the fight club for him.

20. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

please indicate what i personally attacked him. thanks.