Nick Cannon in White Face, Racist or Not?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mike, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't have a problem with it...Nick Cannon doesn't bother me either. I like him a hella lot better than Ryan Seacrest. However, if Seacrest or any "white guy" for that matter went all "black face" ... I think there would be a huge uproar.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think his joke is lame. He should leave stuff like this to people who are actually funny. If this was Kat Williams then im pretty sure it would be amazing

Racist? Yes, but not in a really signifigant way. Kinda the same as the fact ripping on Jews is racist. Its a joke and any kind of serious rhetoric. A lame joke. Im surprised I didnt see a #cowabunga in there. God hes terrible

4. Jihad Joe

His catch cracker phrases kinda remind me of Poochie and his surfer dude catch phrases from the Simpsons

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Omen likes this.
  6. Jihad Joe

Buck Fenson and Omen like this.
  7. Jihad Joe

Mike, your forgetting one of the two biggest rules in dealing with the black community. Always expect a double standard in dealing with any issue.

The other one being if any one of them recommends a movie or TV show to you, assume its terrible

Mike likes this.
  8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mike likes this.
  9. Jihad Joe

Maybe she was going millato

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Crazy Eyes is not mulatto.

I often dress up in jewface to mock the jews but strangely it doesnt seem to bother anyone.

Omen likes this.
  11. Jihad Joe

Do you wear mock Jew gold?

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

nose not big enough?

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I generally dont wear it but I like to keep a handful in my pocket to jingle at people while I sneer down my nose.

smeags and Jihad Joe like this.
  14. Jihad Joe

I like to go into synagogues and dress in SS face

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    Buck Fenson likes this.
  15. smeags

smeags militant geek

how many chinese people does that attract ?

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Ya need to let your sideburns grow out and curl them.

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

anything dealing with blacks by people not of the black skin is racist. anything downgrading( that pic is not downgrading but idiotic) is ok. White people is open to any racist parody. Just payback for the years of abuse. And will continue as long as there is a white race. People want to forget about the past until they can benefit from it.