No RB strategy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Slater99, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Slater99

Slater99 2nd String Premium Member

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on the NO RB strategy whereby you use your first 4-5 picks on WR and wait until RB in the mid-late rounds? Given the RBC that's taken hold and the increased focus on passing, does this strategy seem like a good idea or just a fad?

Kind of torn on this and wondering if it's a good idea to do this a year or two before it catches on.

10 team PPR league.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've been doing it for years and it has worked extremely well for me. The only way I don't do it is if I am guaranteed one of the top 3-4 RBs. Then it's hard to turn one of those guys down. But any pick #6 or later, I love that strategy. I actually ahte getting an early pick because I can't use that strategy.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've been doing it for years and it has worked extremely well for me. The only way I don't do it is if I am guaranteed one of the top 3-4 RBs. Then it's hard to turn one of those guys down. But any pick #6 or later, I love that strategy.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

It's not a bad idea. But I wouldn't do it if I had the top 3 pick. And once you start getting your backs, you really have to hit on some value guys and hope they pan out. With your scoring, I might even go 2 and see what backs are left. Maybe 3.