Oklahoma City Thunder PG Nate Robinson Says He May Try NFL During NBA Lockout

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Nate Robinson marches to the beat of his own drum. That’s why his unique lockout plans aren’t so surprising. Whereas many NBA players talk of heading overseas to play internationally if the lockout lingers, Robinson has other ideas. “I might go play football,†Robinson told SLAM on the phone. “Do something that nobody’s tried to do.†The son of a college football player, Robinson initially attended the University of Washington on a football scholarship. The 5-9 Seattle, WA, native blossomed into a first round NBA Draft pick, but not before playing one stellar collegiate season at cornerback for the Huskies. “If I can, I would love to play football a little bit,†says Robinson less than half-jokingly. “I’ve been doing a little bit of training.â€

Source: SLAMOnline.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
  2. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Hmm... This could be interesting..

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyL63DFkaRc]YouTube - ‪Nate Robinson High School Football Highlights‬‏[/ame]

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Got love for your, Nate. I know you still got game!

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

this would be awesome, even just trying out

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice high school reel.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

That could be interesting. During the lockout for you own league, you go play for the league that ..hopefully..will end their lockout soon. Lol.

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I think this would be interesting....... I personally don't think it would work out for him tho