Old rich white guys doing whatever the hell they want

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Deep in the heart of Southeastern Florida, a seventy-something year old, white billionaire walks into an Asian massage parlor looking for some relief.

In case you’re not familiar with what goes on inside these “massage” parlors, the word massage is only partially a misnomer. The men who frequent these establishments are technically getting ‘massaged.’ For the sake of clarity, however, let’s just say these places cater more towards a fuller body massage than your average licensed masseuse would typically engage in… or at least that’s what I’ve been told.

Sounds off at: http://sportschump.net/2019/03/04/old-rich-white-guys-whatever-hell-want/20796/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I thought this was about the President of the United States :D

Makes me wonder, though...they forced Jerry Richardson to sell his franchise over sexual assault allegations, nothing was ever proved as far as I know.

Why do I keep thinking Kraft will be let go with just a ridiculous fine (by his net worth standards) and a suspension?

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Odds are, Teej. Although news just broke that Baer is stepping away from his position while under investigation.

Makes me wonder what they might find.