Owner Bud Adams Puts Titans Players, Coaches On Notice After Latest Ugly Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Nov 4, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Chicago Bears met the NFL’s version of the Bad News Bears on Sunday at LP Field, and the result left Bud Adams anything but amused.

The Titans owner said he’s upset with the direction of his team in the wake of its 51-20 loss to the Bears, and he made it clear no one’s job is safe if things don’t improve.

“In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular season home game that was such a disappointment for myself, and fans of the Titans,’’ Adams told The Tennessean. “We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

“At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team.â€

Five turnovers and uninspired play contributed to one of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history. When it was over, chants of “Let’s Go Bears!†were loud and clear throughout the stadium. Most fans of the home team had long since bolted.

Source: The Tennessean