Packers @ 49ers (Saturday, 8:00pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 6, 2013.

?

who wins play off game ?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2013.
  1. packers

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. 49ers

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

GREEN BAY PACKERS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
    When: Saturday, January 12th @ 8:00 p.m. ET (FOX)
    Where: Candlestick Park

NFL playoffs: A first look at next weekend's divisional games | NJ.com
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imrM52sc63U&feature=ytfce"]The NFL Today: Packers at 49ers preview - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think the Packers are heating up at the perfect time. Green Bay will win this game.

3. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000123215/Divisional-preview-Packers-vs-49ers]Divisional preview: Packers vs. 49ers - NFL Videos[/ame]

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

It's going to be a great game! Can't wait

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I can definitely see green bay winning this. I think I'd be surprised if they don't.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Packers have heated up at the right time...like them to make a run in these playoffs and possibly win it all.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This is going to be a tough game for us, but we have a fair chance to win.
    We actually have something like a running game and with Woodson back, the D is stronger than ever this season.

Packers in a close one

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Rodgers is in post-season mode and he's got healthy receivers....a bad combination for any opponent. Would like to see the NFC West win this one, but so much quality and experience at QB for Green Bay and a less than optimal 49ers pass rush will make it difficult San Fran.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this is a great match-up. hopefully will be a fun game.

10. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000123961/Are-Packers-the-best-NFC-team]Are Packers the best NFC team? - NFL Videos[/ame]

11. CaptainStubing

well, justin is supposed to be back on the field but will he be close to 100% ?

12. CaptainStubing

a niners player tweeted a picture of the field at candlestick and it looks like crap .............. i don't understand why these teams can't take better care of their fields.......... it's san fran so between now and saturday night, they will probably get 12 inches of rain and the field will be another disaster.

13. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000124447/Patrick-Willis-We-have-to-play-a-complete-game]San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis: 'We have to play a complete game' - NFL Videos[/ame]

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Silly me, I figured they'd repair and then cover the fields until game time to provide on optimal surface for playing/watching.. Nothing better than to watch replays and highlights of RB's and WR's making cuts and ending up with a face mask full of mud.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's football "cupcakes" get over it and play like men damn it!!!!! The field has seen better days but it isn't as bad as I've seen it...It's hard to keep a field well coiffed when the field is below sea level and we haven't had warm weather and it's rained for days and days.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  16. CaptainStubing

it's not important to me. the best times to play football when i was younger was when the field was covered in snow or was a mudpit. that was when it was the most fun. and, actually, even from a viewing standpoint, it's a little more fun to have a sloppy field.

however, it is supposedly important to the league, the coaches, and the players and they constantly snitch if a field is in bad shape. and it shouldn't be that hard to keep/grow back a turf. grass is nothing but a weed. that's all i'm saying.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well I find it hilarious that Pete Carroll didn't snitch about the field until after his precious player injured his knee....but it is what it is...

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Well that seems like the proper time to snitch about a crapty field imo.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

of course...but if the away team wins I'm sure we won't hear a peep out of em...lol

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

any time pete carol opens his mouth puppies are raped

anyways the thing about feild conditions should be a league issue but im sure the grounds crews actually try to make a nice field

i listen to some sports radio and ive been hearing that the 49ers defensive front is so dominant that people are saying packers are going to get blown out on saturday night