Packers Vs Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Packers

50.0%
  2. Eagles

50.0%
  1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

We had no business being in the game at the end of the first half.

And yet I'm totally freaking bummed at the fact that we lost. Moreso, the way we lost. Not spiking the ball so we could regroup and get the right call in, tossing a jump ball up to Riley Cooper and not getting it deep enough especially with Shady freeing up underneath and missing that opportunity.

Likely wouldn't be in the playoffs without him, but that pick to end the game... brutal. Defense did their job for the last 25 minutes of the game.

GB gave us an opening and we blew it. I'd have been happier if we lost by ten and weren't in position to win it.

Congrats Packers fans, go take care of business next week.

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Screwed up, but hilarious.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

5. That "comeback" was the last meaningful performance the Eagles had for the rest of the season. And that was in less than 8 minutes.....

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This right here is why WARD is WARD.

Funny crap man.

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

cakewalk aye...

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yeah go ahead and go back and read two posts below that one. Thx.

9. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I have no idea why the Eagles won't pass off the run and always get to pass happy. That was just a tough game either way. Didn't like going deep on the last play of the game.

I think people knew or now know that Greenbay is probably the scariest team in the NFC playoffs right now. Good defense and a great QB

10. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

if you want to play the what if game, if jones doesn't drop that pass in his hands, which would have been a sure TD, that game going into the second half is a completely different game.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I refuse to look at anything but about the last 5 minutes of a game. Exactly as you alluded to, had we made one or two of those field goals, Green Bay probably attacks a lot less conservative instead of trying to run clock.

The way it all shook down, missed FGs and all, led to us having the ball with two minutes left. We just didn't get it done.

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

rep