Patriots Still Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, May 13, 2007.

1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

what just happened? :icon_mrgreen:

I get picked on a lot for my team having no winning season, and yet I've been here for over a year. If you can't take the heat, then run away.

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Personally,I never pick on the bad teams.I remember not that long ago, our goal was a 500 season,and we were dreaming.I stick to Indy,Pittsburg,Chargers,and I'm going to really move the Jets up to my "glad they get their asses handed to them" list.I use to try to catch your games,just to watch the beating Carr would take.He actually made it off your team with all his body parts.That should get some kind of NFL award.

3. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

The #2 WR for the San Diego Chargers, behind Keenan McCardell. Just because you don't follow the NFL oustide of the Patriots doesn't mean the rest of us are ignorant of it.

Do you have trouble comprehending simple concepts? Reggie Wayne played like Reche Caldwell for the majority of his first two years in the NFL, ESPECIALLY his rookie year (I remember calling him a bust after the 2001 season). After working with Manning for long enough, he started performing at a Pro Bowl level, which was, as anyone with half a brain could've figured out, my point. That said, not only could Reche Caldwell have made the 2006 Colts, he could've been the #3 WR for most of the season.

If by "bench", you mean "#3 WR", then yes. In case you haven't noticed, when the Colts have a decent one, the #3 WR sees PLENTY of playing time, including starting many if not all games. I'd rate Reche Caldwell, Jabar Gaffney, and Doug Gabriel ahead of Aaron Moorehead.

If by "big numbers", you mean <30 TDs, 12+ INTs, and a 2/1 or worse TD/INT every year. Or are you going by passing yardage, where he's only been over 4000 once in his career? Perhaps it's the career 62% completion rate that wows you? Or maybe the ~6.8 YPA in all but 2 years? Nothing in any of Brady's single season numbers stands out as anything more than above average (and certainly are not "big" by any modern standard), except for maybe the one 4000 yard season. Let me ask you this: Are Rod Smith and Keenan McCardell Hall of Famers?

What a hypocritical statement coming from the person who didn't even know who Reche Caldwell was before he joined the Patriots.

This statement is just stupid. You do realize Moss was traded from the Raiders, right? Nobody could offer him a contract, and he couldn't choose where he went. Now for the real question: Why should I give a crap about a washed up has been with a serious attitude problem?

Really? You've spoken with Moss and acquired this information? Or you've at least attained the information from a reputable source? If not, then how the hell would you know that? I don't get why I should give a crap about the opinion of a washed up has been with a serious attitude problem either.

You know, the operation may change you into a woman legally, but it still won't allow you to give birth to Tom Brady's second child, even though I know you want it so desperately. As for my ranking of QBs in NFL history, right now, my top 5 goes:

1) Unitas
    2) Favre
    3) Marino
    4) Montana
    5) Elway

4. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

again, this thread is not to analyze the patriots, its to start crap... so... you lose.

*STANDS UP AND APPLAUDS*... i can't wait to see his reply but i think you may have had enough there to shut his butt up.

5. brakos82

Ask and ye shall receive: :icon_mrgreen:

[​IMG]

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No it's mostly BS,and I could respond all day with the intelligent answers,but what's the point.I'd being analyzing the Pats again,and you'd be getting your panties in a bunch over it.You say you don't need winded posts about the subject,and this is a smack thread,but now you want me to respond to Dam's boring winded posts.Do you even have a clue WTF you are talking about?

7. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

me getting my panties in a punch? lol... where did that happen?

intelligent answers? see Dams boring post for intelligent answers.

and again, this is a SMACK TALK thread... not an analyzing thread, and quite frankly, that means i dont have to post intelligent crap, just annoy the piss outa someone else. Done.

This thread is entertaining.

8. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Face it, TOP DAWG, The Pats dynasty is OVER.

Dam8610 won. You lost.

9. brakos82

Vinny=SB

NO Vinny=NO SB

It's just that simple. :icon_mrgreen:

10. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

I like those two equations.

Nice cop out. It'd be interesting to see what an intelligent response from you looks like though. Your next one here would be your first.

11. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Hell, this is the most entertaining part of this whole debate! TDJets knows he has absolutely NOTHING to add that anyone would care about reading, so he piggybacks with "I agree" and horsecrap responses similar to!

I'll ask you for at least the 47th time because I've yet to receive an answer- where is your PROOF that the dynasty is over? Because the Jets were a wild card that got demolished in the playoffs? Because the Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl in the last two years? Because of all the free agent pickups New England made? There's a very good reason TDJets has barely said anything in this thread other than "I'm a repetitive jackass," and it's not because Dam's taken all the good football points from him.

Dam, Randy Moss DID take a paycut as part of the trade that sent him to New England. That was pretty much the kicker when the Patriots pulled the trigger on the deal.

12. TDJets72027

Look who is back? CLETUSAURUS!:icon_mad:

13. brakos82

:icon_mad: Why does HE get all the sunshine?

14. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Don't lie, you freaking missed me! :lol:

15. brakos82

Can you send some sunshine this way please? :icon_cool:

16. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

And you have proof that Moss wouldn't have taken a pay cut to go to the Packers had they pulled the trigger on the deal? Given that the Packers' 4th round pick was higher, I'm sure Oakland would've taken their pick first, so it's not like he took a paycut just to go to New England, as TD was trying to make it seem.

17. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Pat's won't go to the superbowl. :icon_cool:

18. seanq

seanq Starter

P-E-T-S pets, pets pets!

God I can't wait until our 5th preseason game when the Pats get to smack the pets around as their final warm-up to the playing the Chargers.

Crap - I hope PETA doesn't call the cops on them, with all the attention they are paying to the NFL after Vick's dog-fighting bullcrap! :icon_twisted:

19. TDJets72027

The New England Gaytriots suck!:icon_mad: :icon_mad:

Manning > Brady
    Chad Pennington > Tom Brady

20. brakos82

So, what you're saying is...

Brady = Manning- Pennington+ 4