Patriots Vs Jets

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 14, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Patriots

93.8%
  2. Jets

6.3%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The New York Jets host the New England Patriots at New Meadowlands Stadium on Sunday 09/19/10. Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The Patriots looked too good week 1, Moss will be stranded on Revis Island while Welker is relaxing in the lazy river.

17-13 NE

3. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Patriots!!

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Patriots.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

patriots have a chance to put even more pressure on their rivals early in the season to assist in their impending implosion................

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

The Patriots are gonna Hulk Smash the Jets. I see 24-10 Pats

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Toss up, unless the Jets can't put pressure on Brady. Then it could get ugly. Pats are loaded at receiver with some serious weapons. This Offense reminds me of 07 with better tight ends.

8. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

patriots......... Jets got a good D but their offense will struggle to move the ball, and Brady will be able to do a few things against the Jets D.

9. Jets offense isn't good enough... I expect a Patriots win...

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jets. 0-2.

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

The Jets didnt look good on Monday night. and the Patriots looked like they havent loss a step. Patriots 28-10

12. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

patriots roll big in this one 28-10 sanchez continue to have a sophomoric season.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Patriots. Randy gonna take the top off a defense.

14. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

I'm with you TD... If the Jets bring the pressure and the quick pass is not there there will be trouble.

I'm expecting a bunch of stupid penalties in this one because Rex wants it bad. I would LOVE to see a repeat of last week where the Jets had more penalty yards than offensive yards at half time...

As much as I would love to break it off in the Jets ass, the Pats must avoid penalties and turnovers. If we give too many opportunities it will not be a good day in Patriots Nation...

Edelman should be back this week. It will be tough for the Jets to stop the NE passing game but we have to run the ball too. At least 100 on the ground all told...

Pats 17 - Jets 13

15. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

LOL!! I can't wait. I can't stand Rex Ryan. His mouth is writing checks his team can't cash.

16. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Patriots are moving the ball going for it on 4th down....first down.

17. heck the jets

18. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

YES! TDJETS!

19. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

MOSS

THAT WAS FREAKING SICK !!!!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...the slouch just scored an amazing catch over Revis...for 6!