PETA Issues Statement On Eagles, Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 14, 2009.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Why does he deserve to play? What about electrocuting and drowning innocent animals earned him the right to make more money this year then you will make in your entire life?

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Oh god your so butt hurt get over it.Why dont you join PETA?

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO!! Yeah, Phigles. Join PETA and shut up :lol:

All of this over killing stupid dogs. People can be so weird sometimes. :icon_confused:

4. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

PETA Vs eagles it does not get any better than this. This would be the first time I cheered for either one of those two, but as long as it is against each other it is all good.

So why should he not be allowed to make as much money as possible. Since he was convicted he should only be allowed to make a set amount of money a year? He did the crime and did his time so he is free to get his life back as much as he can.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Same reason I would lose my job if I did what he did.... because it's a right and privilege that only those worthy of it should be given.

6. ball in the baskett

Ok your not talented big diffrence

if a regular person worked at mcdonalds and went to jail then got out im pretty sure mcdonalds would hire them again. Same thing with vick except he gets paid more because of his talent.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm a physician and you can bet your butt that if I went to jail on federal charges of animal cruelty my license would be ripped away faster then you can rub one out to Vick

8. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If it's not happening between the lines on game day, I couldn't care less. I'm in it for the sport, not the drama.

F 'em...

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Working at Mcdonalds is not a privilege. Playing in the NFL is

10. ball in the baskett

Pretty sure playing in the nfl doesent require a license.

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

God bless Jeffrey Lurie!!!!!!!!

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i cant stand freaking peta people thay annoy the hell oughta me..............

their are worst crimes being committed to HUmans and they people committing them are getting off easy

leave the dude be man heck

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

A privilege that the NFL decides who receives it. They have deemed that Vick gets that privilege after punishment. You don't get to decide. They do. They have. Get over it.

14. ball in the baskett

lol my niece looked at phigles sig and startes yelling doggy

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I can disgree and clearly I do. Do I no longer have the right to disagree and voice that?

16. redFOG

redFOG 49erFaithful

Very true, but you don't have a "License" to play a sport. There are no ethical or moral codes that you have to sign!

We are watching 21st Century Gladiators battle it out. (minus some new cat rules) but its still a physical gladiator mentality and not some quaint Dr.'s office where you have to be watched at all times to make sure dr's don't molest people in the offices these days.

Just my thoughts. Its football not dr's and lawyers and such!

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ummm, hello he did lose his job...just as you would have and it would be up to any employer to hire you back just as it was up to the owners of the clubs to hire him back.

What he did was horrific and so terribly wrong but so it mowing someone down with your car like the Rams player did and Stallworth did yet I didn't hear anyone from any agency putting flyers on cars about killing people, I didn't see anyone picketing outside the stadium screaming about not letting Leonard Little play esp. after he was caught driving drunk AGAIN...if you feel that way fine but a tad more perspective should be used IMO but to each their own I guess.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Anybody watching the Lurie PC? I have so much more respect for him right now.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

preach it girl

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well it's just freaking sad that people put animals about other people...damn