Pinch Hitter Tourney

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by afjay, May 28, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

We still need 2 for the Pinch Hitter Tourney. 8 players 3 tries per round. Thanks

2. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Just finished my 3 rounds... Damn I suck.. I had about 11,000 points and then I got an out.. Wiped out a crapload of points right there..

Platoon86, your up.....

RaiderHater
    has played
    3 / 3
    Games

Final Score:

3. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Just finished the 2nd round.. "trulife" Your up...

You gotta beat

Final Score:

4. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

just scored over 26,000, and that was with my 19,000+ being halved to under 10,000 partway through.

I was getting concerned with a power outage, but now I seem to be regaining my touch.

5. yisman

this is just not fair. I had over 30,000 in the final game I played. damn line drives. :(

6. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Whats the deal with this game.. Seems like everytime they catch one for an out, you lose damn near half your points....

7. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

DAmn!!! You won Jay! :mad:

8. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Sweet, I thought for sure you would get me, I couldn't seem to get anything going in the championship.

9. yisman

every time you get out (by either having them catch it or striking out), your score halves. that's part of what makes it hard.

I've gotten some ridiculous scores, and then stung line drives that were caught.
    '
    in the tourney, I had jay's score beat easily, but there were too many pitches left and I couldn't avoid the outs.

10. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Sometimes it's like it's impossible to avoid making outs.

11. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Yeah.. that sucks big time... I haven't gone a game without getting at least one out. Oh well, on to the next tournament...

12. Stockers

Stockers Duck Fuke

Having been the high scorer for this game when I first came online I now suck at it, hurrah for the yips. :D

13. yisman

I've just discovered that you CAN pull a homer over the left field wall. just did it today in advancing in the tourney (very frustrating. I had like 5 line-drive outs).

also, I've had a number of memorable homers. Some I hit so high they went over the screen. some I hit so hard they bounced off the wall and landed at my feet. Some I hit off the right field wall and then they went over the CF wall (double HR).