Police Say Man Who Fell At Raiders Game Appeared To Jump Intentionally

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

A football fan appeared to deliberately jump from the upper deck at the Oakland Coliseum during an NFL game between the Raiders and Denver Broncos, police said Friday.

Police initially called the Thursday night fall an accident. But a preliminary investigation revealed the man either jumped or climbed over a wall on the third deck and fell to the concrete of the lower concourse moments after kickoff, Oakland police Sgt. Chris Bolton said Friday.

The man was treated at the scene by emergency personnel and taken to a hospital where he was listed in serious condition with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

Eyewitness accounts were inconsistent, but Bolton said the incident was not the result of foul play.

"This is not a criminal investigation, and no follow-up is being done in connection to a criminal case," Bolton said.

Source: CBS Sports

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I've had that feeling during some Steeler games.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

haha. :rofl:

seriously, though, i have wondered if some of these people that keep 'falling' aren't trying to get paid, especially when they live...... as if they planned to fall in a spot that wasn't too far.

i would be interested to know if any 'survivors' from these falls have gotten paid big money by the team or stadium owner for negligence.