Post McNabb Trade: Who Wins More Games In 2010

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 4, 2010.

?

Who wins more games

1. Eagles

39.4%
  2. Redskins

60.6%
  1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Eagles
    Kolb, DJax, Celek >>>>>> McNabb and Cooley

no WR mentioned, cause they dont have a WR worth mentioning

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

the key word there is "offensively" ... the problems are going to be on the defensive side. i'd love to see them move up if they have to to get taylor mays.

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

K.Kolb - L.McCoy - D.Jax - J.Maclin - B.Celek

vs

McNabb - L.Johnson - S.Moss - D.Thomas - C.Cooley

....I don't know, but it's pretty close to me overall on the offensive side of the ball. Mix in the defense (with Washington ahead of Philly) and I actually pick the Skins doing better than Philly. That also depends on whether McNabb can run the system for Shanny properly and not make too many mistakes forcing deep balls to Moss.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

until the skins o-line gets straight it won't matter who their skilled players are.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

The line will be better, even if just a little bit and so will the running game. Point being... he'll still do a lot better than Campbell, crapty o-line or not.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's all speculation at this point but nobody could deny he is going to do better then campbell. be pretty hard not to.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Exactly, so stop making sound like he won't even be able to get a pass off. Moss will catch some deep balls next year... McNabb will make the receivers look better, line whole O look better. I keep reading people comments that sound like he's not even going to be able to play because he has no receivers or line. Campbell led they won 4 games with a horrendous patched up line and using 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string backs. Shanny and McNabb are good for another 4 wins easy.

Skins are 7-9/8-8 even if crap doesn't go right... they could make a wc push if it does.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

===========separate from current discussion==============

What do you think his motivation is... :icon_smile:

Twitter / Rachel Nichols: How ready to go is McNabb? ...

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

whoa there little fella i never made it sound like he wouldnt be able to do crap but unless they imrpove that line, which i think they will he is going to be on his back allot. getting mcnabb is going to improve the skins but then agian so would you. mcnabb makes receivers look better, maybe when we had thrash and pinkston but if anything his receivers have always had to help him with his inaccurate passing and they are going to run the WCO do those issue will still be there. mcnabb's big key was always being able to extend plays which has become harder and harder for him considering he is less mobile.

if mcnabb has protection issues he will not only have problems in the passing game but may have injury issues as well.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I picked redskins because the eagles are rebuilding right now i think mcnabb can give them 8-10 wins i think the eagles will have a few bumps at first 6-7 wins first year

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ii say iggles they set themselves up better for this and next yr they better WR for Kolb anf got a some good pics

the racsixt dont have many WR weapons or pass blacking

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

McNabb is bulletproof. Stop trying to worry Skins fans.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Redskins...by two.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I agree that the biggest problems will be on the defensive side of the ball, just like last year, but some act like Kolb is going to be a major step back in the offense. I hope Kolb's ability to hit the shorter route, unlike McNabb, will extend drives to help the defense out. With the picks the birds have built up, it will be interesting to see what they do to help the D. I hope Bradley can return to form.

14. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I voted Eagles. I'm surprised their offseason championship is once again fooling fans

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't know if it's the paper championship or the lack of faith in the Eagles. They could both finish around the 7-9, 9-7 mark...

16. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Ahmad Bradshaw he's a freaking animal man, dont deny that he ran with 2 broken ankles last year.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I Voted Redskins by the way, he's going to thrive and their D isn't that bad.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'm still not sold on kolb but he is the starter now and has without question earn it. if the o-line plays no worse than they did last year he will have a far better team then mcnabb had when his career got going.

they have to focus on defense in the draft. they may be better off staying where they are in the 1st and maximizing on the multi 2nd & 3rd rounders.

this is what mcshay has on his mock:

Sean Weatherspoon
    Ht/Wt: 6-1/245 lbs
    Position: OLB
    School: Missouri
    Class: Senior

#37*
    Nate Allen
    Ht/Wt: 6-1/205 lbs
    Position: S
    School: South Florida
    Class: Senior