Post Things That Look Worse Than Crazy Al...

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good luck!!

[​IMG]

2. [nsfw][​IMG][/nsfw]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  3. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

dude.....I got nothing. Can't even think of something that looks worse.....ugh

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

so far....Al's mug is still in the lead IMO, even the nasty foot wasn't as bad. I amguessing the person with the nasty foot doesn't have the money Al has to fix something like that.

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I mean...Al's a multi millionaire right? And he's got two cheap Wal-Mart bandages on his forehead. what's up with that?

8. I thought the same myself while I was watching the presser on CSN California. He probably took a nasty hit in the head. And that pimple looking thing next to it was kinda much for me as well.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It looks like he fell and split his forehead open, that appears to be a stitched up ragged cut coming out from under the bandaids, which aside from being cheesy, are totally inadequate for the job at hand. it looks like he stuck the sticky part on the cut, thats going to be a snitch to get off.

I didn't used to believe in zombies, man, but I dont see any other explanation. That's clearly the face of a decomposing corpse.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Telling you guys he "fell" during the exit interview with Cable.

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Please follow the original post guidelines and post something worse than Al...

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah quit derailing the god**mn thread.

14. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I can't post a rotten vag**a... one of the few things I can think of more disgusting looking than Al.

Here is a weak attempt.

[​IMG]

I'd like to add a thought measurement to the game. A winner is decided when you would rather lick Al Davis from chin to the top of his head more than what is pictured... so my feet obviously lose.

15. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan