Potential Breakout NFL Stars Nobody Is Talking About

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DaBears22, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Look at last season for a second. It can easily be stated that not many people expected Alfred Morris to finish among the top rushers in the NFL or both Bobby Wagner and Casey Hayward to contend for Defensive Rookie of the Year honors.

First-year starters at the quarterback position represented 25 percent of those under center when the playoffs rolled around.

Meanwhile, the likes of Eli Manning and Drew Brees led struggling clubs to disappointing seasons.

Such is the nature of the NFL, and 2013 promises to be no different.

Source: Bleacher Report

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

A guy that I loved last season that I think could bust out even bigger this year is TY Hilton (WR) in Indy.

For the Steelers: I really like Le'Veon Bell in Pittsburgh on offense and Cortez Allen on the defensive side.

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

With the new offense Trestman will have, I'm hoping Alshon Jeffrey will have a great season. With the defenses having to worry about Marshall, maybe Jeffrey will get a lot of passes from Cutler.

4. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

I used to go to FIU games all the time. I would sit in the same box as the AD, Pete Garcia. T.Y. was the man at FIU. They just under-utilized him. He's a stud

5. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Akeem Spence, TB's 4th round pick, could be our break out rookie this year. He's most likely going to start next to McCoy. With McCoy being double teamed a majority of the time, Spence has a great opportunity to step up and be a stud this year. Also look for Da'Quan Bowers and Adrian Clayborn to break out if they can manage to stay healthy. The talent is there. Luke Stocker is the guy to watch on offense. He's going to be pushed by Crabtree for the #1 spot, but Stocker has looked real good for us. Lavonte David and Mason Foster could become household names this year. Nobody really talked about them too much last year, but they quietly did a great job.