Predict This Years Key Team Injuries

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Digitool, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

I'm going to start and say that i think, and have a feeling, that LT will get injured... same with A.Boldin on the cards, Vince Young, Randy Moss, Deuce McAllister... and my hopeful is : Steven Jackson

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Well Vince Young is a given being coverboy and all. I think the madden curse is going to get LT too for passing on the cover. and if the niners relay too heavily on gore i could see him go down too after his past history of injuries in college.

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I think Trent Green's likely to get injured behind Miami's line. If Culpepper plays anywhere I think he'll get injured, maybe Shaun Alexander but that's just a guess. Maybe "The Madden Curse" will take Vince Young out, hopefully not though.

4. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

oh yeah... something will take a BITE outa mike vick lol... some pretty good predictions, i like the trent green one... he doesnt stand a chance

5. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Name 5 players other than Julius Peppers for the Panthers, and at least 2 of them will end up injured.

6. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

7. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I know it's not super key, but I predict Adrian Peterson... He's good, went high in the draft...

RIP

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I won't name anybody for karma reasons.

9. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

I know it's been said, but I can see Vince Young's knee exploding on week 3 and the Titans falling to 3-13.