Predicting The Falcons Win Under 10 Games

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by nachmany5, Apr 18, 2012.

1. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think a WHOLE LOT of people are jumping on the "Falcons to win the division" bandwagon because of the position the Saints are in right now...

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yeah I heard on radio today discussing he schedule. And they had them going something like 12-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Its a tough call with where the saints are. You just don't know how they're going to respond. But if they don't get Brees in there soon this is the falcons division to lose.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The way the NFL is nowadays, it woul;dnt shock me one bit if the Bucs won it. Hell they won 10 games in 2010

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I don't think the suspensions will be that big of a deal. The problem is on the defensive side of the ball and that side has been weak for a while. Brees will get his money and we will win this division. I say 8-8 for the Falcons

7. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I love my Falcons, but it all depends on what Koetter does with this offense and if Matt has gained any sort of consistency. If not, I wouldnt' be surprised if the Panthers came up and stole the South

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, if the saints and falcons both have 'off' years, it opens the door for the bucs or panthers, who both have some talent.

the bucs will probably have their best year under their new coach because those players were desperately needing some structure and discipline. they may respond very well initially.

the panthers actually have a ton of talent on the offensive side of the ball. they're a disaster on defense but if they can get a few bounces here and there and just outscore people by putting 35-40 pts on the board several times, then they've got a shot too.

9. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I'm thinking right around 9 wins. Koetter will come in and pound the ball, and make people try to come up and stop the run. Ryan has to be better in order for them to win the South. The issue is going to be the defense. They went backwards this offseason, and with no 1st round pick they can't get the DB help they desperately need.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Your blog is bad and you should feel bad.

11. CaptainStubing

:rofl:

holy crap

12. CaptainStubing

:rofl:

holy crap

13. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Guess I have to amend my earlier statement of the Falcons not doing anything in free agency. Samuel gives them a really good CB triple threat, be interesting to see if they add a safety or tackle with their 2nd round pick. Could very well push them to 10 or 11 wins.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

What you get with Asante.

-An OUTSTANDING zone cornerback.
    -A threat, which opposing QBs respect.
    -A marginal tackler. Not as bad as most say he is.
    -Poor bump and run skills.

If you are playing him in a zone scheme, you'll love him. And you got him for heckin' nothing. Bastids.