Problems In The SmackDown Locker Room

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by CP26, Sep 13, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Since returning to the SmackDown brand, there is some major heat on the WWE Champion Triple H, mainly for him going out of his way to make the younger talent look bad on camera, especially guys like MVP and Shelton Benjamin. A lot of the guys backstage were upset about Triple H's recent promo and have went to The Undertaker for a resolution. The Undertaker agrees with the younger talent and says he understands how they feel.

Source: Problems In The SmackDown Locker Room

2. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

You need to stop going to these bullcrap wrestling sites for "news."

Go to either prowrestling.net or pwtorch.com

These sites like Wrestlescoops post innuendo and general bullcrap. And anything credible they DO post, is because they stole it from one of the two sites I listed. I used to go to these sites too, until I was able to discern fact from semi-fact and outright fiction.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

even if they didn't get CONCRETE sources, i can see heat being on HHH in whichever brand he goes to

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I heard on PWInsiderelite.com (They a good source for news) people are waiting for Taker to take HHH to task.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

it's a shame that Undertaker is the only big named veteran left that actually hates this crap

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think mvp has alot of potential.