Proof That Eli Manning Is Unstoppable

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SRW, Dec 26, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

From AwfulAnnouncing.com:

2. Yeah me and my friends laugh everytime we see this stupid ad. Eli is terrible but they think hes unstoppable. Maybe they saw the name Manning and thought hey he must be as good as Peyton is.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I was watching one of Eli's worse games,and they ran that ad constantly. We thought it was hilarious. "unstopable" :Loco:

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, he's unstoppable at "sucking."

5. vitaminwater

vitaminwater Starter

HAHAHAHAH!!

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Thats the dumbest commercial ever made since they produced that commercial with eli ive heard they only sold 7 watches and 6 of them had to be tooken back because they stopped working lol.

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Just dumb. Who'd the blockhead who thought Sheli was unstoppable? And smeagle is right, he;s unstoppable in sucking.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Unless shELI changes teams and depending on where he goes, he'll never win crap like his brother did.

9. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

u wont b sying tha when we win sat.

10. I hope you guys do beat the Pats but Eli will always suck one win Saturday wouldnt change my mind. Maybe if Eli wins a playoff game then you can actually say something. Ronde Barber called and he said heck Eli.

11. E. Manning 18-52 vs the Skins 2 weeks ago in his own house. Yea hes unstoppable alright.

The only time Eli is unstoppable is when hes sucking off Archie in the parking lot after a tough loss. :dirty09:

12. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

lol

I would rather have that dudes mother suck me off then Eli:icon_redface:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

the best part of eli dribbled down archie's leg.

14. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

lmao

TFF Smeagle-i think your right on with this

15. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

wut now bch

16. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Once again, he's unstoppable......

17. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

Win what on saturday? Were you talking about the football game because if that is the matter, I think you're dissappointed now.

18. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

no eli prov he unstoppble

19. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i loved when he threw the pick on saturday night to the patriots and the commentators where like theres mr.unstoppable for you i was dying.

20. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard