QB?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by lob007aus, Nov 23, 2017.

1. lob007aus

lob007aus VIP4LIFE Premium Member

Cousins or Wentz

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I don't like players on a short week. but they are real close. Wentz!

3. lob007aus

Great choice.

Can I pose the same Question again this week?

4. Kurt

both are virtually equal this week - but I'm going with the hot hand + division leader = WENTZ

5. lob007aus

Great.

I picked up Seals-Jones on waivers. Joe does he look going forward? Better than ASJ?

6. lob007aus

How**

7. Kurt

Seals-Jones is either the real deal or.... he scored massive fantasy points in week 11, on 8 snaps. Then he came back in week 12 and did great with only 17 snaps.

How often do people score that many fantasy point on 25 combined snaps? Its rare.. and it won't be until the 2018 season that he learns to block well enough to earn more snaps. Snaps = consistent fantasy production.

I don't trust him going into the playoffs. And this week he faces a RAMS defense that is stout against the TE - check the heat-map -

Austin Sefrian-Jenkins lead his teams receivers in snaps last week. He dropped a lot of balls, including a TD.. it was horrible.

ASJ has a tough matchup this week too, but will be on the field for about 20+ more minutes than RSJ =)

Who else is on your waiver wire? Hunter Henry is coming alive.. Cooks is the most trusted WR in Oakland this week... to name a few.

8. lob007aus

Wire attached.

Attached Files:

9. Kurt

So Brate hasn't been good with Winston out - but he "should" return to TE1 form now that Winston is back. But still, I'd be nervous.

I'd stick with ASJ.. Even though he has done nothing to inspire confidence since week 7.