Ragman Is Back!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ragman, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Sorry for my absence. I've been cooped up in a hospital since last Sunday night. Just got back.

Miss anything?

ollysj likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

are you ok?

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Smeagle bled to death. R.I.P.

4. ragman

Yeah. I'm OK. Just very tired. If anyone tells you that a hospital is a good place to get some sleep, THEY LIE!!!

Aussie61 likes this.
  5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

What happened

6. ragman

Do you remember when I posted around last Thanksgiving that home health care came to my house to insert a Foley urinary catheter, something happened, and I started bleeding profusely from my groin and couldn't stop? Well, it happened again last Sunday afternoon. But, that wasn't all. Turns out I had a UTI (urinary tract infection) AND a small kidney stone on my left side.:(

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Cranberry Juice Bro.

ragman and Aussie61 like this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Glad to have you back. @Walnuts and @smeags had gay s*x and broadcast it here...you missed it...funny stuff.

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I ripped it

Haven't gotten aroumd to uploading it yet

Stay tuned...

And stay lubed.........

86WARD likes this.
  10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Hope you're doing well, @ragman. Glad to see you back on the boards.

11. ragman

I drink it every day, Ward. But, here's the thing. I read somewhere in a handout that my urologist gave me that cranberry juice also increases sediment in the urine, which is a problem I have and is a reason why my catheter has to be changed frequently. I'll find the URL later.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

There is about of weird gross information in this thread. This will be my one and only visit.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Less Cranberry Juice Bro.

14. ragman

15. ragman

This "gross information" could save your life, Steve. Think about it.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He won't see your post. Unless he's a bold faced liar.

Omen likes this.
  17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

how old are you Ragman? I hope you are treating the UTI. Do you still have the catheter? Just asking because my mom left hers go untreated, and she had to keep the catheter in and it keeps the UTI there. In older folks, UTI's can damage the cerebral cortex and the damage in non reversible. She went moderately crazy. Kept seeing things and stuff. Just keep an eye on it. Not on the actual catheter but the condition. Kidney stones sucks big time. No caffeine, fried foods. Nothing that taste good. Good luck.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lol raggy had a bleeding rod.

19. ragman

I'll be 58 in Nov. I've had a catheter since 2009. At that time, I had a large pressure sore on my butt that got infected. My doctor recommended that I get a catheter in order to keep my urine from infecting it and making it worse. Earlier, I talked about being born with spina bifida. One of the consequences of being born with SB is that I am incontinent. Hence, the need for the catheter.

20. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

just make sure you keep that UTI looked at. Catheters mean you will be in constant danger of UTIs. Like I said, the damage is not reversible.