Raiders DE Richard Seymour Ejected From Game Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Nov 21, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Oakland Raiders starting DL Richard Seymour was ejected from today's game against the host Pittsburgh Steelers late in the second quarter. Seymour hit QB Roethlisberger with a punch after Roethlisberger hit rookie WR Emmanuel Sanders for his first touchdown pass of the day. Roethlisberger also ran one in earlier in the game. The Oakland defense look frustrated trying to control Pittsburgh's offense.

Source: Adam Caplan, FOXSports

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

3. What a dumbbutt.....

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Which one?
    It's either real good discipline or a lack of caring on the SteAler linemen who just stood there right after it happened. Either way that's entertainment. Can't wait for the stories to come out about why he hit him. Suspension coming?

5. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I respect Seymour more now than I did yesterday.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Idiotic play and should be fined and suspended. I was laughing though...totally uncalled for. There was a scuffle after wards...

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

We don't really know if it was called for or not because we don't know what Ben was saying right before hand.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

It doesn't matter what he was saying...lol. Amazing...

9. Crowned

Ben is the only player in NFL history to talk trash WARD, you know that.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well if he said something about Seymour's mommy, that would warrant it I guess...:icon_rolleyes:

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

You see there is smack talk, and then there is being a classless piece of crap that needs to get popped in the mouth. We don't yet know which Ben was doing.

12. Crowned

Wouldn't it be considered smart to get under an opposing teams players skin?

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Ben was laughing with Brian Leftwich right after the play on the sidelines. it looked like he was throwing a show for the refs lol Ben's not going 2 like 2 see Richard in town if he said anything rude 2 him lmao

14. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Yes, because in this case it got him ejected.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I have it from a reputable source who tells me Ben said something to the effect of "We're bending you guys over like I did that girl in Georgia...".

1 person likes this.
  16. Crowned

It was that bad? In Georgia... We bent you guys over pretty freaking hard.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_rolleyes:

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No vaseline today. That was cold-hearted. :icon_cry:

19. Crowned

No rubber either, raw dog on that butt. See if you can find any DNA :icon_cheesygrin:.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm too busy, curled up and weeping softly in the corner of the tub under a cold shower. I'll never be clean again!!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.