Raiders In Trade Talks With The Steelers For Ben Roethlisberger

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Wake up Crowned, you're dreaming again, a 1st rounder, Nnamdi and a 3rd round pick???:lmao::lmao:

Ben ain't THAT good...

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

:icon_rolleyes: when you blow up big mr insider, dont forget us little guys :icon_rolleyes:

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I just said it won't happen and what I meant was we're giving up the 3rd round pick Sweets.

Raiders Get:
    Ben Roethlisberger
    3rd round pick

Steelers Get:
    1st Round Pick
    Nnamdi Asomugha

That's what I was saying, still won't happen and I wouldn't expect it to, possibly if Ben wasn't facing a suspension.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

How many qb's do the Raiders have wearing two Championship rings? Al loves to look at those rings.

5. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

Let's not pretend Ben had anything to do with that first SB win. The defense dragged him kicking and screaming to a victory.

6. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Again...people who obviously are spoonfed media garbage. They aren't in XL: without Ben putting the team on his shoulders in Indy and Denver. Seriously. WTF. He wasn't anything to write home about in the big game to be fair, but without his heroics and gunslinging ways it would have been moot.

7. Crowned

Let's not pretend you know something, Ben may have played lousy in the Super Bowl, but we weren't in that Super Bowl if it wasn't for his efforts against the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos.

8. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Said it first.....:icon_cheesygrin:

9. Crowned

Yea didn't read it until after I posted. You took away alot of my zing. :icon_cry:

10. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Steelers won't trade him.

11. bambam

bambam Rookie

* The Steelers will have five nationally-televised games in prime time, none of them occurring during the first six weeks of the season. Ben Roethlisberger drew a six-game suspension. Folks, that ain't a coincidence.

1 person likes this.
  12. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Very true. He's an excellent passer on the move.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good call bambam.....

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

steelers get royally hecked and the rams come out glorious winners

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

You people are smoking crack with these scenarios. They aren't trading a 2 time SB champion. They a trading a 2 time rapist who the league won't even let play/practice for over 1/3 of the season.

16. Crowned

Who happens to be a 2 time Super Bowl champion.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_rolleyes:

Nothing to the table...

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

the guy is guilty. the steelers know it and they want him gone, bravo to them. i waited to hear the report and if say that he isn't guilty you're either an butthole or in denial. yeah, just by chance the club didn't report until 8hrs after, by chance they decided to clean the crime scene, by chance the security footage got taped over. yeah, by chance.

again, bravo to the steelers if they get rid of this dirtbag.

19. Crowned

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

have you read the report or are you too busy staring at your ben poster ? you're telling me all those things were all just coincedences and this was just some gold digger looking for money ?

yeah, poor picked on ben.