Raiders Interested In Ex-Buccaneers QB Jeff Garcia?

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by JASON4RMLA, Apr 5, 2009.

1. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

Russell is freaking up Big Time!! I know he's in shape, but the past few weeks he's been acting like a Retard. IMO

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Sorry Raider fans but Russell has yet to impress me. I've seen and heard arguments that he hasn't had weapons....wasn't in shape yet.....new coaches and systems....He's a number one pick and I haven't seen any glimpses of what he brought to LSU. One more year if I were Raider Management and then off he goes.....

3. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

he hasnt impressed me much either, and if they do sign jeff garcia i think it would be a great move, he brings pretty consistent play and leadership to the table

4. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

What does this possibly have to do with Russell ? This team needs a back up.

Also last year was Russells first year of starting ... why would the team just give up on him after 1 year.

5. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

This is not a rumor. I read that they are working on a contract. Great signing ( if it happens). Put pressure on j russ to preform

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's freaking 39, maybe Al is looking for someone to bond with and shoot the crap.

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

:Loco:

8. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I like this. He will be a mentor and hopefully Russell can win games.

And just as Davis said, as long as Russell wins, he don't have to work out. Look at Kenny.