Raiders' JaMarcus Russell, Jeff Garcia Not Speaking?

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by 86WARD, May 9, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Raiders quarterbacks JaMarcus Russell and Jeff Garcia barely chatted or stood near each other during Friday's first practice. They did slap hands at one point (after Russell completed his reps in a team drill), and they spoke highly of each other afterward. Then again, they also don't come off like that quarterback tandem on the other side of the bay, where close buddies Shaun Hill and Alex Smith are vying for the 49ers' starting gig.

Source: Oakland Tribune

2. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

LOL. Garcia is pissing off Russell. Hopefully that will freaking light up his butt and he will have a hell of an offseason.

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

as long as he has agood regular season

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

uh oh, they're getting snitchy in Oakland ....................

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I'd rather have my qb's hate each other.....the last comment up top sickens me...

6. Cap07

Cap07 Rookie

in the 9ers situation maybe, but russel could learn a lot from garcia

i was happy when i heard vince young was settling down in his backup spot - if the team doesnt cut him to avoid his salary cap hit he'll benefit from kerry collins' experience

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

huh? i wouldn't want ANY of my team's players hating each other ........... there IS a thing called chemistry that helps a lot of teams succeed.

Players can be fiercely competitive with someone on their team and still not HATE them. Competition is good for players/teams. Hatred is bad.

8. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

Screw Jamarcus Russell.. He's a fatass!! haha

I hope Jeff Garcia starts over em'.

9. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Comments like this from "Raider" fans sadden me