Raiders Should Sign Up This Pigeon NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Oct 18, 2009.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

um what do you think the lions would pay the pigeon? top dollar seed..... screw the raiders football/baseball feild grass seed.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hard to pick up those bags and fly em out of the stadium to plant em and with the economy hitting that area harder than most the poor birds have no one to water the seeds.

3. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

its ok, to see the lions go to the Superbowl I am sure there would be plenty of donations.......

4. The pigeon us on the updated roster of madden!

[​IMG]

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Damn bo I would rep you if I could.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I love pigeons

[​IMG]

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

In easy gif form.

[​IMG]

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Fargas, appearing on KHTK in Sacramento (via SportsRadioInterviews.com) said that the Raiders think the bird was inhabited by the spirit of the late Marquis Cooper, a former Raider who drowned in March after a fishing boat capsized in bad weather. "It kind of gives you a different perspective on things," Fargas said. "Yeah it was definitely a strange event seeing that bird flying out there. It seemed comfortable on the football field and comfortable flying down there literally on special teams. It very well could have been Marquis."

Justin Fargas has an interesting theory about the pigeon | ProFootballTalk.com