Raiders Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by HollywoodLeo, Aug 21, 2008.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

yes the raiders are doing something right this season with the 0-1 start....... right on course.....

2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

All you have 2 do is see what this team has done since trading Gruden. Gruden had your team clicking on all cylinders "daddy analtime"

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

what the hell are you talking about...wow...the NFL gives benefits to same s*x partners??? :lmao: damn dude you are like OUT THERE....

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Smack against the city as if the players all come from there...

:tsk:

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

what's funny any gay guys that came from playing in the NFL weren't on the 49ers team.

6. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

I didnt say the NFL I said the niners heres the link.

Gay Sports Blog: San Francisco 49ers honored for gay-friendly ad

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

yeah you should talk 0-16

yeah ,yeah he did the nation loved Chucky but AL didnt like the way he was doing things so he had to go. After that its been horrible Coach after Horrible coach. To the point that we havent done crap in 6 years. Cable is the man he is the next great Raider head coach.

7. SweetShot03

lol ya but see I am not trying to make it sound like the the Lions are way better then they are...... ya they lost last week DUH but I am not sitting here saying OMG the coaching staff was amazing with what they did....... oh man they are so awsome and crap........

Thats why people are making fun of you and not me.......

8. Daddy Primetime42

what are you talking about? I never said those things. Your misinterpreting what im posting or something. All i said is they were headed in he right direction and you came in with a stupid butt remark like your crap dont stink.

Oh and who is making fun of me? I dont get it.

9. SweetShot03

lol........ I havent exactly read your posts cause I just find it funny to put random crap in to get the conversation flaired up..... ok they arent making fun of you then..... just the raiders...

and yes when I p**p my :censored: stinks..... I thought everybodies did?

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Thanks for the link, hh. It was good to see Herm Edwards in the Red and Gold again.:scared:

11. unvRAIDERS

unvRAIDERS Rookie

I think your just 1 of the many who secretly and in his dreams wishes to be from the Nation !! RAIDER NATION :wink:

1 person likes this.
  12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

13. SweetShot03

If they are reffering to me lol thats ok... I will pbutt..... I dont pull off the grey very well........ Let alone I don't do spikes.... or get in bath tubs with other men!:icon_eek:

14. warcrychief

:laughy32:

15. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Umm what are the Lions colors again?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

blah blah blah, nobody fears you in the closet c**k smokers anymore, sorry. you're more like clowns in our eyes, butt clowns to be more specific. take your sorry butt team and take your place in this league.

right behind the lions.

17. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

Wow, you sound bitter little boy, the Raiders will make it to the playoffs this year....believe that smegma-boy.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I highly doubt they will make it to the playoffs.

And if they do they will be one and done.

19. Daddy Primetime42

One and done is fine for me. Thanks for believing Double H:icon_cool:

20. warcrychief

na i dont think they are going anywhere