Raiders Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2009.
  1. Raiders

34.4%
  2. Chiefs

65.6%
  1. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

You know, I didn't realize it during the drive, but we were playing PREVENT during it quite a bit.

All it did was prevent us from winning.

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Yeah, we definitely stopped bringing pressure with the linebackers. Our defensive line played really well against the run today and that's what we need them to do. Our linebackers have to get the pressure on the QB. Hali got around the tackle a few times and got held every time he got by and it was never called. Our linebackers just aren't very good right now.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's what the prevent D does.

Prevents you from winning.

4. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

No that would be Alex smith, Jim Drukenmiller, Ryan Leaf atleast jamarcus is making the plays when they count.

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

She directed that at me, I'll admit I over-exaggerated, but he's still not good.

6. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

You clowns can't even beat the Raiders.......BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Your clowns D isn't the same. You gave up 24 to us and 28 to SD. Good luck winning all your games when giving up that many points.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That and we got raped by the officials.

We made our own share of mistakes, but still should have won that freaking game.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's ok Three7's, DPT just BUTTumes when I type something about the Raiders it's derogatory, it would probably help if he actually read the posts before and after mine, but he's so busy trying to make sure he's a good lil fan that sticks up for his team no matter what he doesn't see the forest for the trees....

10. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Todd Haley is my hero he pissed the game away and then yelled at players after terrible calls.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The only problem I have with Haley today was that it took him so freaking long to go deep.

12. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

My problem is with Pendergast thinking the prevent defense is actually useful.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Every team uses it for some stupid butt reason...

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Are you sure we were playing prevent? I know I saw the safeties deep but the corners looked like they were playing off. Besides, prevent should work against a QB like Russel. He doesn't have a wide variety of passes he throws.

The Raiders should be running the freaking football. We would've lost by 21 if they would've actually had some decent play calling. You'd probably hear the same from Raiders fans that actually know a thing or two about football.

1 person likes this.
  15. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I know there was one play where the corners were lined up a good 10 yards away from their receiver. The LBs were also playing back pretty far. There were a couple of plays where we weren't in prevent, but the bulk were.

16. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

The prevent killed us last week. I feel your pain.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Glad to see a classy Raiders fan.

Stick around dude.

18. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

I think Huff has arrived, after week one with a int and fumble recovery, then follows it up with 2 picks and some impressive tackles.

1 person likes this.
  19. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Liking Huff too. About time he played like we thoght he could. It feels good to win man. Almost took the Chargers out. We should be sittin on the top of the AFC West right now. I know, I know almost doesn't mean a thing and it's all about Ws. I'm just pumped that we aren't the butt of every joke on all the pregame shows and people are picking us to win. Feels good. Watching Russel throw the ball on the other hand...damn. He has terrible foot work. I don't know if there is a worse QB in the league right now. Is there? Can't really blame the WR's this week. He flat stunk today until KC took the pressure off and gave him room and time. Then he was okay.

1 person likes this.
  20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Glad you guys are in this thread.

There's some other Raiders fans posting in the Fight Club threads that are reinforcing the stereotypical Raiders fans.

Nice to see some that actually want to talk football rather than just smack.

Rep to you.