Raiders Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2009.
  1. Raiders

34.4%
  2. Chiefs

65.6%
  1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Haley didn't call a bad game overall but he screwed the pooch on that play call before the half. Twelve seconds left in the half and no timeouts and you throw a pass in the flat? You have next to no chance of scoring on that play so what is the point? Turning a 25 yard field goal into a 20 yard field goal? That was a horrible call, you go for the end zone from the 8 yard line there or throw the ball out of the end zone if it's not open. Not to mention not attacking downfield when Asomugha was out.

1 person likes this.
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

agreed and hopefully he learned a lesson. but in general haley called a good game.

they did. that's when bowe caught the 30-yard td. asomugha was only out for 2 drives and one of the drives they were trying to go deep but cassell got sacked to end the drive and the other drive they did burn one of the young cb's on a td to bowe.

3. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

The first series he was out we ran the ball twice and then gave up the sack.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i have faith haley knew what he was doing. i'm not sure how he is going to do as a HC, but i know he is a good play caller. he was hoping to run a sequence of plays to set up the deep ball and expose their young cb's, which is what he did on the 2nd series. on the 2nd series, it was short, short, short, and then burn deep in man on man coverage.

haley is a sharp guy and he would have set up a deep pass on the first series if it hadn't ended so quickly.

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

There ya go...I agree...but overall, I think the team (especially the offense) improved a LOT from week 1 to week 2...hopefully that will continue. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I know we're improving, but I'm sick of these close games. I want a win dammit!