ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

no,but the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles will still make it considered to be the better division

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

they would. it could be payment for changing their name to something else. but do they really want the Redskins to change? i mean it is a lot of free press for them. he may be on to something now:think::think:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

But really, you don't know that...none of us do. Only the writers and actors really know what will happen.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

you should keep it to 3 syllable words so you dont look this stupid again.

5. ram29jackson

I am in fact the most intelligent person here until you realize pro sports are staged.
    that is a cold ,hard fact.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm bored of this now. Can we make fun of ragman again? I miss the good old days...

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This is all I'm hearing every time rams posts now.

86WARD likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ hey, get your own insults.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Too bad we can't take him out fishing on the lake though, amirite?

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're dead to me fredo, you're not a brother, you're not a friend, you're nobody to me now ...

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Now say hello to my little friend!

Right? Right?

14. ram29jackson

I'M the only only one here in this pickem who picked the Redskins to win because I know what stories they are pushing.

watch, Dallas will still beat the Cards and the Giants will beat Colts

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Guys! Guys, hey you guys! Heyyyyyyyyyy you guys, look, look what I did! I finally got one right!

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, I give up now. The whole league is rigged!! I'm jumping ship and watching the NBA now, you guys. See you on the other side...

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

@ram29jackson - wow you picked the skins along with 10 million other people. now pat yourself on the back, perferably with a chef's knife.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

You would think a guy as intelligent as ramsjackson woul pick all the games correctly since he has his finger on the pulse of all the "storylines" in the NFL. It can't be that hard to get them all correct when you know what's going to happen...right?

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

10 million people and one level 60 Khajiit named Jihad Joe

20. ram29jackson

you people are very childish. The fact is very few people picked Washington. None of you here did either. I did because I knew the Giants are being pushed forward. That's why he eagles lost to the Cards. Don't worry the cards will slide down hill now as I said they would.

again ,.. I don't have to get picks right to prove games are staged. I'm jut experimenting with the storyline of what the league tries to do and how they mislead with the spread.

you fail to understand that pro sports was invented by gamblers in the first place.