Rams Drop Out Of The Running For WR Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'St. Louis Rams' started by ravenfan52, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Scratch the St. Louis Rams off the list of potential suitors for controversial wide receiver Terrell Owens. League sources told the Post-Dispatch on Monday afternoon that the Rams will not sign Owens. The team did in fact discuss Owens on Monday and in recent days, but their interest in Owens was never as great as portrayed in some media reports. Check back here later this afternoon for more on the Rams and Owens.

Source: Jim Thomas, St. Louis Post-Dispatch

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good for T.O.

He probably would help the Rams, but it's not a place where he'd want to wind up his career.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

This makes me sad. I was looking forward to him questioning Sam Bradfords sexuality and calling him a baby. Or crying and defending him. Well, let's hope that this is the dawning of the 81/85 WR show in Cincy!!! Worst case, Daunte Culpepper is probably looking for a stud receiver!

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I don't want to have to deal with TO's bullcrap twice next year, maybe some other dark horse team will emerge to snatch him out of the Bengals grasp.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

You're right...everyone knows Carson Palmer is gay and overrated.

The only plus for Owens aside from the dough would be Steven Jackson...nothing else is remotely appealing from the Rams.

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I agree he wouldnt want to end up there. I mean seriously who really does want to play on the rams?

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

So could we have an Ocho Cinco - Ocho Uno lining up for the Bengals? lol

8. whatadai

whatadai Rookie

I would for the money they pay!

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He'd be in Pittsburgh if our front office wasn't scared to sign anyone who ever even stole a cookie from the cookie jar in their lifetime at this point.