Randy Moss Says Titans WR Kenny Britt Can Shine 'If He Gets His Mind Right'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Feb 10, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Randy Moss, who spent half of the 2010 season with the Titans, said he thinks Kenny Britt still has a chance to become of the league’s best wideouts — if he can stay focused.

One of Britt’s teammates at Rutgers had the same opinion when asked about the Titans wide receiver during Super Bowl XLVII week in New Orleans.

“I can’t really speak about it because I have been into trouble off the field myself,†Moss said. “But from what I have seen Kenny Britt do, man, if he gets his mind right, Kenny Britt can get up in elite class very quickly. I am a big fan of his.

“Kenny Britt is a young receiver who can get in that A.J. Green, Julio Jones mix if he wants to, and does the things to make it happen. But his is more mental than it is physical. I hope it works out for him because he is quite a talent. That guy could be special.â€

Moss, who played for the 49ers this season, has remained in touch with Britt the past couple of years. They play video games such as “Call of Duty†on a regular basis, Moss said.

A first-round pick in 2009, Britt is headed into the final year of his contract with the Titans.

Source: The Tennessean

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

do as i say not as i do ?