Randy Savage Suffers Heart Attack

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by 86WARD, May 20, 2011.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

They say Lex Luger killed her, he was arrested.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yeah, he assaulted her or some crap like a month before hand, blacked her eyes and crap. Two days later he got pulled over, blood shot eyes, slurred speech, 9mm in the car, and couldnt find his license or some crap. two weeks later i think it was, elizabeth died from overdose by mixture of all kinds of pills and vodka. but all in all was ruled an accidental death.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's crazy crap there. I had no idea. Lol...

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I don't believe Luger killed Miss Elizabeth.

People claim that P90X guy killed Benoit and his family but that didn't happen. Just a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

It does suck that so many wrestlers die so young. Something needs to be done.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

it can change but the fans won't like it. One simple thing can stop this crap. Ban steriods and the damage to their bodies and minds would be less severe.

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

7. mike oxlong

8. Dragonite

It's clear their wellness program is not working. Even with people getting pushed out for drugs and roids they don't stop. I was looking at a leaked list of people banned for roids by the WWE wellness program.

Randy Orton and Edge were at the top of the list. Both are still huge, of course Edge retired but Orton is a champ. The WWE would die if they banned people who use roids.

9. Buck Fenson

you are correct. Look, not many people can get that size just by lifting weights. It all comes down to the almighty dollar.

10. Dragonite

I mean, two Refs were banned from all WWE events when they failed drug tests 3 times for roids.

THE REFS are even doing roids.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

The OWNER of the company is doing roids...

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Many people know, Benoit was my favorite wrestler, always was. After reading so much into it, and finding out all of the stuff I did.. There's no other option than he did do it. It wasn't him, in his right mind.. Something made him snap into it. They had a piece of his brain of all places at WVU, doing research on it. He had suffered so many concussions and nobody ever treated him for it, that his brain was equivalent to that of an 90 year old Alzheimer patient, is what they said.

I read where Benoit had a journal, actually seen a couple of photo's of it, where he was writing to Eddie, telling him that he would see him soon and crap like that. There wasn't one wrestler who said a negative thing about Chris, until that. They all went on CNN, and Fox News, defending the person he was backstage, and at home. His toxicology reports came back, and not a trace of steroids at all. Just xanex and testosterone, which he didn't have in him when he went through his WWE Test in April 2007, which means he took it right after that, considering he did the unthinkable, one month later.

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Wrestling is an openly seedy business that makes American Sports seem clean (Which lets be honest, is far from clean itself), and sadly that culture of drug taking from 80's hasn't really changed much. Recreational drug use is still rampant (Especially in TNA) and whilst there is this "Wellness Policy" in WWE, when it's put into action is highly questioned as it seems that these abuses only occur when they want to get rid of a guy (Umaga, Carlito etc).

The biggest issue is the nature of the WWE. Vince loves big bodybuilder types, and those guys always rise to the top (Hogan, Batista, HHH, Lesnar) or at minimum get a big push (Chris Masters, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan), despite clearly being less able than the so called "Vanilla Midgets" that prop up the middle card or Superstars.

In short, it's the fault of those in power of the major companies, whether it being the indirect encouragement of use (WWE), or outright incompetence and tolerance (TNA).

14. Buck Fenson

I miss Mid South Wrestling. Jake the Snake, Scandar Ackbar, Junkyard Dog,

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is Jake The Snake still alive? Junkyard Dog?

16. mike oxlong

Snake is still alive, Junkyard Dog died over a decade ago in a car accident driving back from his daughter's high school graduation after falling asleep at the wheel. I remember he did a ECW event like a week before he died. He was mid 40's.

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibG6MyMcmlA]YouTube - ‪An extraordinary tribute to "Macho Man" Randy Savage‬‏[/ame]

18. Buck Fenson

he needed a more colorful wardrobe. kinda dull. RIP Randy

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good video Steve.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Macho Man -- Bad Heart Killed Him

Macho Man Randy Savage died from a serious "cardiac event" he suffered moments before plowing his car into a tree last month -- this according to the Pinellas County Medical Examiner. According to the medical examiner, Savage suffered from cardiovascular disease -- and the deadly "cardiac event" resulted from the condition. According to the toxicology report, Savage tested positive for alcohol and hydrocodone (an opiate) during the time of his death ... but neither played a role in his death.

Macho Man -- Bad Heart Killed Him | TMZ.com