Ravens CB Lardarius Webb 'Ready To Go' For Season

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by SRW, Sep 2, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thursday night should provide a big moment for Lardarius Webb.

Though Webb himself remained mum on it, the probability is extremely high for Baltimore's top cornerback to return to the football field for the first time since tearing his ACL in Week 6 of the 2012 season against Dallas.

"Lardarius [Webb] has done a great job. Lardarius is ready to go," coach John Harbaugh said. "He looks good. He's practiced well, he's played well. I just think the guy is amazing in everything he's done. I love him to death. Nobody works harder. He's been great, and he's going to play really well."

Webb, who tore his ACL against Dallas in Week 6 of the 2012 season, played it coy when asked about his playing status.

"Things are good, they still want to be careful and cautious so I'm going to leave it up to them," Webb said.

Webb rehabbed extensively so that he could be ready for the season-opener. The work he put in did not go unnoticed by his teammates.

"He's a big time player for us," cornerback Corey Graham said. "We know what he can do out there. It's big just having him out there with us. You want to be out there with a guy like that, a guy that's going to fight for every inch and go to war with you."

Source: SBNation.com