Ravens DE Paul Kruger Not Expected Back Until After Bye Week

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by pctrips, Oct 15, 2010.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Baltimore Ravens defensive end Paul Kruger is doubtful with a sprained left medial collateral ligament and won't play Sunday against the New England Patriots. He's not expected to return until after the Ravens' bye week after getting hurt against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Kruger practiced two days this week on a limited basis, but wasn't able to do much. "Right when it happened, I just knew that I couldn't walk and I had no idea how long the recovery was going to be," Kruger said. "In the last week, it's made leaps and bounds of progress." Kruger is likely to be back for the Ravens' Nov. 7 game against the Miami Dolphins. "The MCL is a day to day thing," Kruger said. "It could be completely different. Some guys can come back in a week. Some guys take six weeks. It's just going to depend on how my body responds."

Source: National Football Post

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This guy has NO luck. He finally gets a chance after all the injuries and BAM! He gets injured again. Maybe the NFL's just not in the cards for Kruger. You can't break that much and be part of the Ravens scheme long-term.