Ravens Vs Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 6, 2009.

?

Who Will Win This Game?

1. Ravens

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Titans

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's just so hard for a team to beat another team three times in one season...especially one with the Ravens caliber defense...

They have to get past the Chargers first...and that's not going to be a cake-walk.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and they mention the pass to heap and nothing about the delay of game and then onto rod sucking. Man I freaking hate these freaking morons that they get for announcers.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I would blame the 3 turnovers....

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

5. mike oxlong

cowher is right about those missed 5 opportunities, but they were still robbed

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Mike, You gotta listen to what Bill Cowher just said

Even though the no calls were horrible the Titans has so many chances to score they turned the ball over everytime they got down near the redzone

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The Ravens look real flat today, the offense look improved from last week (But still below standard) but the D didn't seem to have any spark and looked real conservative.

I feel so disapointed for the Titans because they were the much better team.

8. mike oxlong

I didn't say that I blame the no call for the loss, but I did say that it ruined a very entertaining game. thanks for playing, here is a copy of the home game

9. Crowned

I know you're trying to be a realist WARD, but you're almost being negative :eek:hboy:

10. mike oxlong

crowned, look at the post above yours about cowher, lol, both in the same minute

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No. The 3 turnovers were legit. The non-calls were not. That's what ruined the game, not the turnovers.

12. mike oxlong

I bet Jeff Fisher would love to shove a 5 dollar footlong up the refs ass

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

thats true, but.. regardless of the turnovers, their D made up for them and didn't let Baltimore put points on the board, the still had the game managed to win it.. so no matter how true that is, a missed call still changes the outcome.. unless they get the -5 yards, and still convert. don't matter to me though dawg, was still a great game.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Not having Chris Johnson for atleast half the game did the Titans no favors either.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mike oxlong again.

16. Crowned

Its in the past now, No one going to ever come back to the bad calls after this season.. We see it every season the Ravens win the game and they played hard as hell

17. Crowned

They just showed a good replay, Flacco didn't come close to stepping out of bounds... thats good to know

18. mike oxlong

Ok, they just showed the replay on the safety play and he definitely did not step out of the endzone

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Blown calls or not the Titans have themselves to blame. Stupid penalties, blown coverages on two critical plays, turnovers inside the Ravens 30......they did all they could to lose this game. Losing Chris Johnson really hampered the offense too. Once he left we had no explosive element to our offense.

20. mike oxlong

Why does JB's hair look painted on?