Raw Discussion Thread 10/22/12

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 22, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Whoa good to see Bryan ok after the sick bump before the commercial. Suplex over the top rope to the floor by Ziggler on Bryan.

2. SRW

Holy crap, Bryan blew up Ziggler with that missle dropkick!

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

loving these matches tonight so far im satisfied with raw

4. SRW

Wow, Ziggler took a sick bump going over the turnbuckle and hitting the ring post on the way to the floor. These guys have red light fever tonight!

5. SRW

BTW, Jim Ross on the mic is adding so much to this match too. If you aren't watching RAW, check out this match. Real good stuff by Ziggler and Bryan there.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

In the Antonio/Gabriel match JR said "No South American can beat Cesaro." He didn't try to correct himself, nothing. I'm done with this garbage until someone shows they give a crap and I don't care about a Bryan/Ziggler match. Screw this company.

7. SRW

Well, name a South American who CAN beat him. I give 'ol JR a pass on that one. So he got tongue tied on live TV and messed up a line. I think he's earned enough brownie points to earn a mulligan. He's doing a great job making everyone look like a million bucks. No tearing down heels and/or faces.

8. ball in the baskett

yea im very happy that JR is back i dont miss lawler at all. No one is perfect bur duke what about this raw makes you so angry? lol

I actually think its a good raw so far was it the cesaro loss? lol

9. SRW

Kane vs Big Show is the match the put on at halftime. They should of had the Ziggler/Bryan match on now to catch the people switching over at the half. Now they will just be bored to death by the Big Slow.

10. ball in the baskett

yea atleast show helped sandow and rhodes get over on bryan and kane

11. ball in the baskett

Oh how ryder has fallen they need to get that guy going with a fued not jobbing

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The AJ as GM was freaking stupid. Didn't think it could get any worse. Guess what? I was completely wrong. My daughter cries whenever Vickie talks. I'm taking her advice and I'm not watching the WWE until something different happens. Awful, awful, awful writing.

13. SRW

Ok well, goodbye to you in this thread then.

Del Rio time. Time to feed him Zach Ryder.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just turned this on outta curiosity...that Rybeck guy looks pretty bad butt.

15. ball in the baskett

yea im a fan of his think he could be a top star for years to come

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think I could name one wrestler around the ring for this lumberjack match...actually...BIg Show. After that, I got nothing.

17. SRW

Let's see where they go with a champ vs champ lumberjack match. They need a big finish to sell the PPV here.

18. ball in the baskett

ryback comes out FEED ME MORE takes out the whole wwe roster finisher on punk leave lol

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

This is brutal...maybe I just don't get it...

20. ball in the baskett

yea if u dont know the wrestlers it would be hard to get into it