Redskins to Hire Jay Gruden As Head Coach

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Mike, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I would like this hire alot. I like Gruden a lot

2. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I am so glad somebody hired him before he got to his Vikings interview.Really didn't want Gruden in Minny,I think the guy is way over rated.

86WARD likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not true...Jay's brother Jon is a QB Guru God...Jay has the best resource in the world for, scouting, developing and progressing a QB. You obviously don't watch ESPN! Lol...

Walnuts likes this.
  4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

All of this. Can't believe anyone with credentials still agrees to work for Snyder. Money talks, though, and I read they gave Gruden a 5-year deal.

5. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Snyder gives everyone a 5 year deal……..then fires them after 3!

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

At this stage, like in Dallas, it doesn't matter who has the head coach role because the idiot owner is the real guy in charge of the team.

Redskins are going nowhere fast. Gruden will take the blame for two/three years of RG3 destroying (Can something that is destroyed be re-destroyed?) and dancing around double figure losses, before Synder hires the next trendy coach/co-ordinator to be the poster child for his stupidity.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

But in Snyder's defense, he's "sort of" stepped back unlike Jerrah...front and center.

LebaneseFF and Aussie61 like this.
  8. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

True that, Snyder is self made, made his first million dollars at age 20 from his parent's basement..!!! I have a lot of respect for the guy as a business tycoon.

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

That sums up exactly how I feel about the hire.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

coming from a cleveland browns fan who's team changes coaches more frequent than the skins do,that is the equal of the poy calling the kettle black my friend.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

snyder has not made any moves the last 4 seasons before firing shanahan.he did not pick this coach,bruce allen did.I have followed this team 45 years,and i have called for snyder'd head more than anybody,but the last 4 seasons shanahan ran the organization.I Think people talk crap about snyder because it is easy to do or they just want to make themselves look big when they can't see beyond it.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

shanny was here 4 seasons.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

if you want a good laugh go to extreme skins. as usual the guy that runs it "art" is in full homer hyperbole mode.

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Has anyone seen the story that's on both ESPN and Pro Football Talk? When the 2011 NFL Draft took place, there was a disagreement over what QB the Bengals should take. Gruden wanted Dalton, while the Bengals owner wanted Kaep. You know who won that argument.