Redskins Vs Giants TNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 2, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Redskins

33.3%
  2. Giants

66.7%
  1. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Was he picked off? No he wasn't, but this was the first full game he's played so he's bound to throw a few errant passes plus that's just Eli he always throws an errant pass here and there.

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Thats because our DBs can't catch at all. He made some bad throws and missed a few passes high.

He throws those passes because hes just a middle of the pack QB.

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I don't remember proclaiming him the greatest QB ever.

But hey I'd rather have a middle of the pack QB rather than a pack reject QB like Campbell, which reminds me, where do you get off criticizing another teams QB?

4. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Blanche's biggest mistake was sitting back for a whole half and letting Eli pick the secondary apart. Once the pressure got better and Eli was made to throw off his back foot a few times, he made some mistakes and was lucky not to get picked off by both Landry and Rogers.

I was pleased the Redskins D played better second half but the fact remains the Giants had done the hard work and had probably taken their foot off the gas a bit although they maintained a high intensity despite the humid conditions and being on the field a lot.

Offense.......ugh.....predictable, Portis the only highlight. Santana Moss is not a WCO receiver, he's a deep baller and Campbell still hesitating like he was concerns me deeply.

The hurry up never happened, Zorn was very conservative. Lots to work on but no more than I expected.

5. Ridin Burgundy

What does Campbell have to do with the discussion?

I love it when people don't have anything worthwile to say so they just take a shot at another player :icon_rolleyes:

I fail to see how having an opinion on another player has anything to do with a player on the Redskins roster.

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

WOW Cowherd is RIPPING The Redskins Appart. Unbelievable.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Jacobs is a beast im predicting that he goes to the probowl this year but i wouldent be pleased with how eli played he dident throw any TDs and he played vs a weak redskins team. It could be rust who knows.

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He was picked off by Smoot.....

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

he was picked off once and easily could have been picked several times, 19/36 against a decimated defense is horrible. Wait until he plays a solid defense.

Also, people need to give Campbell more time, I have said it before, but it takes at least a year to fully grasp the WCO for QB's and WR's, He needs more time than one game guys. You are going to have to put up with a crapty year.

10. Ridin Burgundy

I agree to a certain extent and you have to put some of it on the recievers but he needs to start showing more and quick. He seems to lock on to 1 reciever every play and his release is way too slow.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

dont listen to him man, he is the BIGGEST DOUCHE espn as ever put behind a mic