Redskins Vs Panthers 08/23

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 20, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Redskins

66.7%
  2. Panthers

33.3%
  1. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

:laughy32:

No but i'm expecting my call shortly

2. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

Panthers kicked some serious booty :buttrock: :beerchug: :icon_cheesygrin:

Too bad it doesn't count :cope:

3. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Yeah it may not have counted but the first string looked great, they even looked good against the eagles in the loss, we didnt lose that game until the 2nd & 3rd string went in. Our offense and defense look great this year (the first string does anyways) and even though it didn't count our 1st string did have the skins first string down 34 - 0 by the half if that says anything. I mean didn't we have like 4 or 5 sacks by the half? Are you going to the Falcons game in NC or in Atlanta? I will be at the Broncos game this year hopefully that game we will be playing for a playoff spot

4. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

Good point. I just hope this continues...what I saw in the second game was pure idiocy by John Fox. :beerbang:

I probably won't make any games this year down South since I am still in Jersey. But hopefully by the end of the year I'll be making plans to move down there. It's a matter of finances and preperation. :icon_cool:

5. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

The game in NC. I live in the states capitol Raleigh :buttrock: only like a 2.5 hour drive

6. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Very cool, I would love to live in NC but sadly I live in a state that has no pro teams but is close to NC, I live in WV where most fans are Steelers fans or Browns fans, plus most of the games shown here on tv are Steelers and Browns games, thank god for NFL Network and Dish, not only that my fiancee is a Broncos fan

7. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I have never seen Samuels get manhandled like he did in this one. I think Peppers is gonna have a huge year.