Rex Ryan Doesn't Feel Sorry For Dolphins Injured Secondary

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SRW, Oct 29, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The loss of cornerback Will Allen will force the Dolphins to start two rookie cornerbacks. Don’t expect Jets coach Rex Ryan to send a Hallmark card to Tony Sparano, who said he doesn’t remember being on a team with two first-year players (rookies Sean Smith, Vontae Davis) lining up at CB. “I don’t care about that,â€￾ Ryan said. “We lost a Pro Bowl nose tackle and a Pro Bowl running back. So boo hoo hoo.â€￾ In the past two weeks, the Jets have watched nose tackle Kris Jenkins suffer a season-ending knee injury and running back Leon Washington, a Pro Bowl return man, go down with a grotesque lower leg injury, suffering compound fractures of the right tibia and fibula.

Source: Palm Beach Post

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

"We lost a Pro Bowl nose tackle and a Pro Bowl running back. So boo hoo hoo."

Seriously? I can't tell if this tone is something I would normally hear from an nfl coach or if it's something closer to a 3rd grader at recess fighting with another kid over picking kickball teams.............

this guy won't last long at the nfl head coach level. he's going to melt down so badly. it should be entertaining.