Richard Seymour Says Raiders Will Make The Playoffs

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Oct 21, 2009.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yes.

2. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

yet jamarcus still beat you

3. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Yeah still Chief fans and Eagle fans are here, he is a terrible QB yet he managed to score points both of your teams and winning the games.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

He is a terrible QB...but I'll give him credit...he won two games...lol.

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Anyone else notice the name of the radio station?.....

The only way they're making the playoffs is if they get that pigeon on contract.

6. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Ease up everybody. We have been bad for sooo long and I believe it will continue this year and probably next, but anything is possible. Buffalo was 5-0 last season and didn't make the playoffs. Tennessee is 0 and 6 after a 13-3 season(I think?) Denver is thus far undefeated and the friggin Cardinals did everything to win that Superbowl last year. Now I'm just guessing ,but I don't think anyone here would have put any money on those examples. Just let me and my other Raider fans out there feel positive about the Raiders chances for at least the rest of the week. We got a beat up Jets team in front of us and a new Pigeon ally. Come next week if we lose to the Jets feel free to come back in here and piss on our dreams. Maybe Russel will die and come back as a Pigeon Can you imagine that two pigeons? We'd be unstoppable!

1 person likes this.
  7. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

haha good stuff long live the Raider Nation.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Homer?

You must spread some rep...