Richmond QB Aaron Corp Among Undrafted Free Agents Signing With Bills

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Apr 29, 2012.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

No he's not. Otherwise he'd be signed.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

tyler thigpen is not better than vince young.

jesus....smh

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

ryan fitzpatrick was a 7th round draft pick. pick #250 to be exact. now he's a starter for the bills. this is what crown meant by finding a gem.

vince young = crap

4. K Train

maybe so, but tyler thigpen? i get the vince isnt a good QB, i get why eagles fans would passionately dispute him being anything close to a good QB....but lets me serious, tyler freaking thigpen?

at least vince has some ability

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, at least there two people in the world who think so.

6. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

There are still alot of decent free agents that will be signed eventually. Ryan Grant, Cedric Benson, Plaxico Burress, Braylon Edwards and yes Vince Young.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Obviously the odds are against him, but you never know. Undrafted free agent gems are becoming more and more common.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

c'mon man you know damn well the questions about young go beyond ability.

9. K Train

my questions about thigpen stop at ability though, in that he doesnt have much lol

vince young is crazy, i dont mind crazy that much though

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

1- the QB position is a whole different animal then WR or rb

2- all of those players have proven themselves on the field before

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

well i think we may be able to agree that regardless if it's thigpen, corp or young the bills are kind of hecked if fitzpatrick goes down. much like the eagles are hecked if vick goes down.

12. buffalobillsfan1

Yeah i know they all proven themselves. Including 2 time pro bowler Vince Young.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

lolz at using pro-bowl selctions.

how'd those workout for keeping his job in tenn ? and philly ?

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The fact that he blatantly disregarded my post which effectively obliterated his opinion, rather than defending his beliefs clearly shows that at this stage of the thread, he's acting no more or less than a forum troll.

And to answer [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION], I think Tyler Thigpen is a better Quarterback than Vince Young. He's proven to be a capable backup who can do a job when the main man is out of action. The only thing Vince Young has proven is mental instability.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

They'll bring Young in and maybe even sign him, doesn't change the fact that it's garbage...

16. buffalobillsfan1

Tebow wins. Vince Young has a pretty good winning record. Thats all that matters. This is not fantasy football its not only about stats.

17. buffalobillsfan1

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

You say the Bills should take a look at everyone who becomes a free agent in every single thread. If you throw enough crap at a wall, it will stick eventually.

19. K Train

vince is actually a great fit for gaileys offense.

hes a tad loony but thigpen sucks hard and vince can actually win games even if hes dumb, crazy, injury prone, a baby, and cant read a defense

vince you get some wins and poor stats in the passing department, thigpen you get a completely losing season but probably a franchise QB in the draft the following year

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

so your argument against using only stats is using a stat ?