Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Dec 27, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Ricardo is one of the brighter parts in the E right now. They need to drop the aristocrat crap like you said. He speaks perfect english. Let him just be who he is and wrestle people.

2. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I like how he talks just need to have a different subject lol

3. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Ricardo is awesome, he leads a stable in FCW. Sometimes people on facebook post FCW shows, if any of you get the chance you guys should check out Dean Amrboss Vs Seth Rollin matches from there.

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Ricardo Rodriguez is infinitely more entertaining than ADR, who, although all round is a good worker, he's about just as interesting as a tiddlywinks documentary.

5. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

30-man Royal Rumble Battle Royal - Winner gets a WWE Title match or a World Heaveweight Title match at Wrestlemania 28 on April 1st, 2012

CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship with John Laurinaitis as Special Guest Referee

John Cena vs Kane

6. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

30-man Royal Rumble Battle Royal - Winner gets a WWE Title match or a World Heaveweight Title match at Wrestlemania 28 on April 1st, 2012

CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship with John Laurinaitis as Special Guest Referee

John Cena vs Kane

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show in a Steel Cage Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Solid card so far. I am looking forward to the Punk/Ziggler match. Those two have put on some good matches on TV.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-IpWcWlw0E"]Raw 11/21/11 Match 4-Dolph Ziggler vs CM Punk - YouTube[/ame]

8. YEAH DUDE!

I'm digging the Ziggler character, very much a Mr. Perfect sorta gimmick/look.

9. SRW

Yeah me too. The name is horrid but he's made it into a gimmick that works. Ziggler's in-ring talent is as good as it gets.

10. andy82

Dare I say it, but Dolph Ziggler is probably the 'E's best worker at the moment. His ring work has always been good, but it's only been recently where he's been given the chance to talk has he really shown what he can do.

Love to see him win the Rumble.

11. SRW

His promo on Mick Foley on RAW last week was money. Too bad it got lost in the shuffle with everything else that was going on.

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I think that Ziggler is probably one of the better things in WWE but we getting Punk Jericho at so I don't see him getting the belt but I think he going to be at this level for a while

13. SRW

Maybe Ziggler and Foley at Wrestlemania?

14. andy82

If Foley can still go then I wouldn't be against it, the seeds for a good feud have already been sewn.

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

There is one constant in the WWE right now as far as it's best worker. That man is none other than CM Punk. Put Ziggler in a match with Miz or Truth and it'll be sloppy as heck. Punk is hands down the best all around worker in the E. I still don't get the love for Ziggler. The only time I think he's been really good is when he's gone against.....CM Punk. Punk made Cena look like one of the top in ring guys last year and he's still doing it. Screw Dolph Ziggler. The only reason he gets heat is becayse of Vicky. He talks a lot but he doesn't say crap!

16. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

This is literally like WORD FOR WORD what I was thinking.

17. andy82

LOL yeah I forgot about Punk (God knows how).

18. YEAH DUDE!

I think the dude has a ton of talent and charisma, He is a terrific wrestler and can go toe to toe with anyone in the E right now. Punk is a hell of a worker, but I think it's more then just him getting a good match out of Ziggler. Ziggler has had some good matches on smackdown as well, and on ppv's. The guy can talk, let him get over and I think he could get over without Vicki but why break up something that works? I think you are not giving the guy much credit, he came from the "Hi, I'm dolph ziggler" guy to main eventing the royal rumble for the title, working a big program with EDGE. He can do it, he's gonna be champ sooner or later. It's why they took off the US strap off him. He carried the US belt well, He's gonna carry the world title well too.

19. andy82

Does anyone have a "small river" for this?

20. SRW

WWE News: 2012 Royal Rumble dark match result